The EuroNEAT™ System is an end treatment for permanent and temporary installations. This Non-Redirective, Energy-Absorbing Terminal provides impact protection for speeds up to 80 km/h. It meets the EN 1317-3 criteria for non-redirective crash cushions. The EuroNEAT™ system’s cartridge is lightweight, weighing only 147kg. It is also compact, measuring less than 3 metres in length. The system can be installed in less than 15 minutes, without the use of special tools or heavy equipment.
The EuroNEAT™ System consists of a unique configuration of aluminum cells encased in an aluminum shell that withstands harsh weather and environmental conditions. The basic components of the system are:
- A one-piece, aluminum cartridge
- Steel backup and attachment hardware
- Steel transition panels
The system’s unique design allows for easy attachment to the end of concrete barrier utilizing the barrier’s existing pin and loop connection. The nose of the system can be equipped with a chevron sign and is reversible for unidirectional or bi-directional traffic. The cartridge features integrated caster wheels to aid repositioning and resetting.
- Easy installation due to very few components – takes less than 15 minutes!
- Lightweight design means superior portability – weighs less than 150kg.
- No special tools or heavy equipment required for installation.
- Integrated caster wheels aid in positioning and resetting.
- Meets EN 1317-3 criteria for non-redirective crash cushions at 80/1 level.
- Self-contained cartridge eliminates post-impact debris for easy clean-up and refurbishment.
- Anchors to portable barrier – ground anchorage no required.