Armco Guardrail has gained international acceptance because it:
- Marks the limit of safe travel and warns of danger
- Reduces centreline crowding by increasing driver confidence
- Restrains and guides out-of-control vehicles
- Is highly visible at night due to reflective delineators
- Guardrail available in effective lengths of 3.81m and 4m.
- Special lengths available on request.
- Individual sections may be curved to fit any radius from 3 to 45m.
- Manufactured to SANS 1350.
- End protection available in standard end wings and bullnose end wings.
- Available either hot dip galvanized to SANS 121 / ISO 1461 or uncoated.
- Installation guidelines available on request.
- Standard timber posts 1800mm long x 150-175mm diameter.
- Domed and beveled tops available.
- Pre-drilled for ease of installation.
- Creosoted to preserve timber.
- Timber posts conform to SANS 457.
- Steel posts are manufactured to customer details on request.
- Type D specified by Department of Transport.
- Type V reflectors also available.
- Manufactured from Chromadek to ensure long service life.
- Retro-reflective material complies with provisions of CKS 191.
- Colour coding to customer specification.
- Slotted base for ease of installation.
- Other basic materials available on request